This website is owned and maintained by the International Club Shenyang (ICS) which can be contacted through it's webmaster using the "Contact US" link at the bottom of this page.
Conditions of use
You may use this website at your own risk. We make no promise as to the accuracy of the information that you will find on this website.
Providing access to this website is a courtesy to you, it constitutes in no way a right and we reserve the right to restrict access to our website at any time in any way we see fit without any notice and for any duration of time. Some parts of this website will only be accessible to our members, who for the purpose of gaining access, have received an access code. If we have given you an access code, we expect you to treat the code and any information you access on restricted areas of our website as confidential. We reserve the right to revoke access too restricted areas at any time and for any reason.
Third party websites which are linked to from this website are the sole responsibility of their respective owners. We have no control over the content of these websites or possible changes made to these websites and therefore assume no responsibility for the content or services of third-party websites.
For further conditions please refer to our ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY (see below).
Anyone who accesses our website must abide by the provisions of our ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY (see below).
Changes to the Website
We update this website regularly and may therefore make changes to it at any time. Should it become necessary, we may suspend access to the website or close it indefinitely.
Reliance on information posted
Everything you find on this website, information as well as downloadable materials are intended as information only. While we make every effort to ensure, that the information posted on this website is correct, they may contain errors. Visitors of this website are herby informed, that it is their own responsibility to verify any information on this website.
The International Club of Shenyang makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained on the Website. To the extent permitted by law, the International Club of Shenyang expressly excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied.
The International Club of Shenyang expressly disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user arising from any reliance placed on materials posted on the Website by any visitor to the Website and by anyone who may be informed of any of their contents, or from the use or inability to use the Website, whether directly or indirectly, resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and the International Club of Shenyang had been advised of the possibility of the same. Direct, indirect or consequential loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits or contracts, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure or management time.
The International Club Shenyang will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on this website, or on any website linked to this website.
The International Club of Shenyang does not accept any liability or responsibility for any third party websites that can be accessed through the Website or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The International Club of Shenyang does not endorse or approve the contents of any such site and these links are provided for your information only.
Notice of intellectual property rights
Except where expressly stated otherwise, all intellectual property rights in the text, graphics, information, motifs, logos, and designs contained in this website including the domain names, organisation and layout of the site are owned by the International Club Shenyang.
All other trade marks referred to on the site are the trade marks of their respective owners and you will require their specific authorisation should you wish to use any of the trade marks.
Any rights not expressly granted in this notice are reserved.
Uploading material to the Website
If you use a feature on this website which allows you to upload material to this website, or to make contact with other users of this website, you must comply with the content standards set out in our ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY (see below). You take full responsibility and warrant that any such material complies with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose this material to third parties for any purpose.
We will cooperate with any third party claiming that any material posted or uploaded to this website constitutes a violation of their rights as required by law.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of this website.
If we feel, that any material you posted or uploaded to this website violates our content standards set forth in our ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY (see below), we have the right to remove any such material or posting without notice.
When you youse our website, we will sometimes gather information about you in a limited manner. By using the Website, you consent that we may gather this information and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Data we may store about you includes but may not be limited to:
- Information you enter while registering for an event, such as your name, your e-mail address and your phone number. This informations is transmitted to us via an e-mail form and will in general not be stored outside our e-mail accounts.
- Membership Information, such as your name and your membership status. This information will be stored in a database, which is accessible to the members of the International Club Shenyang's board (president, vice-president, secretary and treasurer) as well as the International Club Shenyang's membership chair. This information will be stored separately from any contact information, which we may have for you.
- Any information about yourself which you transmit to use for use in articles and event announcements. We assume that you wish for this information to be publicly available and will not be responsible for any misuse of this information.
Acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and the International Club Shenyang under which you may access the website www.international-club-shenyang.org. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, this website.
Your use of the Website means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our CONDITIONS OF USE.
You may use this website only for lawful purposes. You may not this website:
- You may access this website in accordance with our ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. You agree, that you do so at your own risk. While we make every effort to ensure, that the materials on our website do not pose any risk, users agree, that they are entirely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or software and any resulting loss of data.
- You may link to our website, as long as you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. When you link to our website, the link may not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement unless you have specifically obtained such an endorsement from us. We reserve the right to withdraw permission for links without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out above, please address your request to us.
- You may download material from this website. You agree, that you do so at your own risk. While we make every effort to ensure, that the materials on our website do not pose any risk, users agree, that they are entirely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or software and any resulting loss of data.
You may use this website only for lawful purposes. You may not use this website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You may not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- You may not frame any part of this website in any other website.
- You may not use any part of the materials on this site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from ICS.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of the provisions of our Conditions of use, or
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Website, any equipment or network on which the Website is stored any software used in the provision of the Website, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
All material which you contribute to this website must conform to the following standards. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts)
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
- comply with applicable law.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- promote sexually explicit material
- promote violence
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
- be likely to deceive any person
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- promote any illegal activity
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case, or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY through your use of the Website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the Conditions of use upon which you are permitted to use the Website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Website
- issue of a warning to you
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
- further legal action against you, or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to any of the policies set forth on this page
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Website.
If any provision of these Conditions of use or the Notice of copyright (see below) is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect. The International Club Shenyang's omission to exercise any right under these conditions of use or the notice of copyright shall not constitute a waiver of any such right unless expressly accepted by the International Club Shenyang in writing.
We may revise these Conditions of use at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we have made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Conditions of use may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Website.